Join Our Members Network
Interested in joining our network?
The criteria for GNWP membership are:
- Membership is by organization only (non-registered organizations or networks are also invited to apply).
- Eligible organizations are those that are women-led, young women-led, or women-serving and meaningfully include diverse women in their decision-making structures;
- Eligible organizations are those that use both gender-responsive and conflict-sensitive approaches in all their work.
- Eligible organizations are those that are working on advocacy and action on the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1325 and the related resolutions on Women, Peace and Security. Organizations whose work is framed by other relevant instruments, including the Youth, Peace and Security agenda, the Sustaining Peace resolutions, the Convention on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) are also invited to apply.
- Eligible organizations are those that have the willingness and ability to actively contribute to the realization of GNWP’s vision and mission, and engage with other members to strengthen and grow the network’s reach.
- Recommendation by at least two GNWP members that are totally autonomous from the organization applying is required. If there are no GNWP members in your country, the recommendation letters can be written by two organizations working on Women, Peace and Security.
To apply, please fill-out the application form below and attach two letters of recommendation.
For any questions, contact us at email@example.com.